Saturday, August 8, 2009

Julie/Julia

Went and saw the Julie/Julia movie this afternoon with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and some other friends. The commercials looked cute and I already wanted to see it, but I HAD o see it cause it had my name in it!

It was a very funny and cute movie - beware there are a few cuss words but no sex scenes - just leading into sex scenes.

After the movie I kept thinking about how bad of a blogger that I am. Julie was faithful everyday to her blog - granted it was for a different reason than just rambling like mine are. I check everyone's blog every day - sometimes multiple days in a day and get disappointed when no one has blogged. But i am not any better.

So, I have decided to try and be better. Even if I don't have exciting news about things and places that I went - I will blog about some of my thoughts and so forth.

OK, I need to sign off now cause I am using Rick's computer and he is pacing around waiting for it. :0)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya! And I am in a foreign country so I have TONS of stuff to write about! Lol about Rick pacing for the computer; it sounds like Aaron. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i was a dedicated blogger back in high school because i had nothing else to do (which meant i had nothing to write about because i did nothing) but anyways, i still want to write more and more, i just get so busy. :)

    ReplyDelete