Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kingsway Christian Educare Carnival

Rick and I helped with the daycare's 20th anniversary carnival. I helped some but mainly took pictures. Are you surprised? :0p Rick helped with the dunking tank. He was asked to be ready to sit in the tank, but they had enough other people that he didn't have to. They had a decent turnout and raised about $1,200 for the new bus. It was a extremely hot day, but very fun!

Because most of the pictures that I took have daycare kids in - I am not legally allowed to post them on the internet. So I am posting pictures of the activities that went on and of my family.

A sign made by a school age kid for the carnival


Random chicken my dad decided to bring for the kids to see








Pretty butterfly


Rick taking the tickets for the dunking booth


Rick and Jacob enjoying the bouncy


My dad was the auctioneer for the fund raising auction - they made over $500!!


Jacob trying on a bridesmaids dress that didn't sell

No comments:

Post a Comment