1. When is your "engagement" anniversary:
August 23, 2008
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary:
January 31, 2009
3. How long have you known your spouse:
Almost 4 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged:
1 year and 9 months
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
At my parents church
6. What is your spouse's full name:
7. Do you have any children:
Nope, not yet
8. How many - boys/girls:
I want 3 boys and 2 girls
9. Do you have any house pets:
1 greyhound, 1 hamster, and 1 turtle
10. Do you own a house or rent:
Neither at the moment but hopefully own very soon!
11. Do you live in the country or town/city:
It will probably be town
12. What is one of your favorite activities together:
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
14. When did you first kiss?
On our wedding day
15. What church do you attend?
Kingsway Christian Church
16. Is this the church you were married in:
17. What town is your current address at:
18. Do you work or stay at home:
Stay at home - but only for 2 more weeks. :0(
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
A Cruise to Belize and Mexico
20.What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?
Can't really think of one - Rick's gifts are always practical.
21.How long have you been together?
Soon to be 3 years
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
I knew about him for over a year - we started talking about a month and half before we became official.
23. Who asked who out?
I asked him if he liked me - he asked me to be his girlfriend.
24. How old are each of you?
He is 27 and I am 22
25.Where do you each work or go to school?
He is an eternal auditor for Massey Coal Services. And I am finishing up my last semester from JBC and will be working at the church daycare.
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Not having our own place
27. Did you go to the same school?
28. Are you from the same home town?
29. Who is smarter?
Rick is by far!
30. Who is more sensitive?
Me for sure!
31.Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Everywhere and anywhere
32. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
33.Who has the craziest exes?
He has ex's but I don't think they are crazy
34. Who has the worse temper?
35. Who does the cooking?
Neither - you have to have a kitchen to cook
36. Who is more social?
He is by far!
37. Who is the neat-freak?
I think both of us to an extent
38. Who is more stubborn?
Um . . . . .him
39. Who hogs the bed?
He says I do . . . I say he does. lol
40. Who wakes up earlier?
Rick cause he brings home the bacon. :0)
41. Where was your first date?
The mall and Gander Mountain
42.Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
He did - 2. Me - 0
43. Do you get flowers often?
Nope, he thinks that it is a wast of money
44. How do you spend the holidays?
Trying to spend time with both sides
45. Who is more jealous?
46. How long did it take to get serious?
47. Who eats more?
We are about even
48. Who does the laundry?
Rick's mom. lol
49. Who’s better with the computer?
50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples.
Always be open with each other - don't keep secrets.