Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beach Day 5 - Wednesday

I slept in late and missed breakfast. After I was up and dressed for the beach, I decided that I wanted to get something to eat, so we went upstairs and the baby was awake! There wasn't anybody around so I got to play with him for over half an hour! We eventually made it out to the beach and was sitting around. We saw some dolphins swimming near shore! Rick's sugar was high, so we came back up to the room and I ended up falling asleep and staying in my room for the rest of the day. I slept for 2 1/2 hours! Then it was time for dinner - spaghetti made by Grandma and crabs bought by Beth Ann. I do not like either one of those food choices, so I had some left over rice and meat.

I had a headache from not eating much food at all during the day, and I was feeling a little over-whelmed with all the people and smells of food that I do not like. I took a little walk around the outside stairs of the building and was able to calm down. After everyone was down destroying the poor crabs, Rick and I decided that it was time for Spunkette to experience the beach. We also took a kite with us and flew it around for some time. Other people joined us down at the beach, and it was a very relaxing time. Spunkette does not like the sand or wind! and she didn't like helping with the kite either. :0)

We had kes's birthday party and dessert in our room. She got lots of books and some toys and seemed to be pretty happy with it all. April made us all homemade creme brulee and it was amazing! I had two bowls! After everyone left, Rick started playing some video games and I have been updating and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment