Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beach Day 3 - Monday

We did most of the same things as the day before. Eating good food, laying out on the beach, playing in the water, taking a nap, writing post cards and maybe some reading.

Rick and I enjoying the sun


A dead jelly fish next to my foot


Kes not liking the sand agian


That night, my in-laws were cooking the side dishes for dinner. And it was requested that I make up some of my famous grape salad. I made two batches of it and it was a hit!

Cooper with his outfit that Rick and I bought him in Cozumel before he was born


After dinner a group of 17 people went putt-putting. Rick and I were on a team with April and Randy - also are condo buddies. Over-all our team had the best score. I made 3 hole-in-ones! I was so happy!



The Family


The winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment