Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beach Day 4 - Tuesday

Another day on the beach. Not much to say so I will show pictures instead.

The Pyramid - where we are staying for the week.


One of the many card games that goes on all day long


Swimsuit twins - Rick and cousin Liv


Rick showing me his love. :0)


The waves


Rick going out on his board


Catching some waves


This has to be my favorite picture of my lover!


I was having fun laying around with the 'beach' setting on my camera.




This was the night that all the guys in the family goes to a baseball game and all the women go shopping. Well, I broke tradition. I like going to baseball games and I am not a big fan of the whole shopping thing. So, I was the first women - EVER in history to go to a baseball game with the guys. :0) I had a very good time and was happy to be watching me some good ole fashioned fun.

Cooper taking a snooze with Papa during dinner - fried rice, chicken and beef - prepared by April


My game ticket


Rick and I at the game


The Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment