Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am struggling. Last night I had the biggest beakdown that I have had in awhile. I suck at life. Rick keeps telling me to quit thinking so negative and think positive and that will change everything, quit letting Satan beat you down and other stuff along those same lines. All that might be true for other people but not me. I really do suck at life and I am failing at every aspect of my life and I can't fix it. And I don't know if I can keep pretending that every is ok. I don't know if I can keep going.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, my new dear friend. (((hugs)))
    You do not suck at life!!! Not at all. Our enemy does want you to believe that lie. Do no be deceived! God begun a good work in you and will continue to complete it. A plan that began before you were even born.

    You are so loving and kind to the kids each day at daycare/preschool. You are an instrument of God's grace & love into their lives. I pray that your own spirit is soothed by His grace & love today.

    I've done the "pretend everything is ok" route before and it's stressful. I have sucky days too. I mess up. Life knocks me down. But God's grace is always present, even in those yukky moments.

    Praying that you are able to catch a small glimpse of His beautiful grace today. Perhaps a phrase in a christmas song, or a cup of your favorite drink will make you smile and remind you that you are loved. Very very much. By our Heavenly Father and by many earthly people too! <3

    Lisa
    (Eli & Jillian's Mom) -- I found your blog via your FB page. I love blogs!
    www.shinnsstew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete