Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dinner Theater & Daycare Christmas Party

December 11th and 13th
I was a part of a dinner theater that the church put on for the daycare Christmas party and the church Christmas dinner. It was a short play set in the Bethlehem Inn and I played the co-star part of Sarah, the Inn keepers wife. I had lots of parts and my days of high school drama came back to me very quickly!

The room set up before people filled the seats





Sisters


Signing the guest log for the inn


Me in my costume


The table of the cast members


Jacob was the servant. He had more lines than I did and he delivered them so great!


The stable outside


Saying a prayer


This is Susie - my other boss


Our presents to our bosses - Susie and my mom


Siblings



My presents from my bosses - a cute purse filled with goodies and an 09 snowman ornament.


Yes, your eyes do not deceive you - that is a donkey in my mom's mini van.


With chickens . . .


and a even a goat in the front seat. Only my dad . . . . .

2 comments: