Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Daycare Fundraiser: Gingerbread House making party

December 5
The daycare is trying to raise money for a new bus that will become a state requirement to have. One of the parents in the daycare had this great idea of having a gingerbread house party! It was a great hit and we can't wait to do it again next year!



My mom's food table


The people going through the line


Doing some snacking while building the house


Rick looking semi happy about making a gingerbread house with me.


A house someone else made


Another house


Jacob with the house that he made


This is one side of the house Rick and I made


A house that I made for Mama and Uncle Danny - they loved it!

1 comment:

  1. too cute! One of my friends here made me a gingerbread house with an outhouse out back, haha (her husband's idea ;)). She gave me powdered sugar to make the frosting and bags of candy to decorate it; and I still haven't done it yet!!! :-/

    ReplyDelete