Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wisconsin Day Three

We slept in and then my mom, Rebecca,Denise and I went thrift storing! The thrift stores up here are so nice and always have something for us. We went to the Goodwill and Salvatin Army in Beloit and then picked Sarah up and headed down to the JC Penny Outlet.

I spent so much money but got a TON of clothes. I ended up with (including today's shopping trip) 3 skirts, 1 skort, 2 capris, 1 shorts, 5 tops and 1 super cute bathing suite. All under 90$. I love finding great deals! Now I am all set for the Rodgers family vacation to the beach.

We came back to the Roth house and had some down tie. Then we all - including Sarah and Joe went over the Woodworth's for dinner. Cathy cooked us ham, cheesy potatoes, crescent rolls, and homemade cheesecake with fresh strawberry's. It was all yummy! And of course we drank it all down with milk - the drink of choice for dinner up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment