Friday, June 19, 2009

Highlights

I have wanted to blog all week and I haven't had the time! I have so much to share and I still don't have the time right now. I am trying to get ready and packed up before the towel people come knocking on my door like they do every Friday morning. So, I will just give a few quick highlights and sign off. Maybe I will have some extra time over the weekend.

~ Had a super great week with Rick. Not that we did anything extra special, it was juts nice getting to spend so much time with him.

~ Went up to Quantico twice this week to help Elizabeth with her sorting through stuff and keeping the baby out of the way.

~Get to finally meet my nephew Cooper tonight! I feel like I am the last person on earth to meet him, but I guess that's ok. I couldn't do anything to change that.

~ Saturday is Cindy's baby shower, then dinner at Karen and Terri's.

~ Sunday is the SURPRISE anniversary party for my in-laws. So hoping that people show up!

That is all the time I have for now. Maybe next time will be real stories with some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. don't forget your amazing dinners with me...hahahaha. :)

    have fun with the baby this weekend!

    ReplyDelete