Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wants

I want so much in life right now. And most of it is unreachable-for the time being.

I want my internet to work again so that I can be in contact with the outside world and all my friends.

I want to live in one place, all the time. I want all my junk to be in one place and not scattered over 4 different houses.

I want to see my turtle and fish every day, not just once a month.

I want my husbands job to be stable and to know where we should be.

I want to be able to cook dinner for my husband every night and not just when we happen to go to camp.

I want to be able to take amazing pictures that people would pay me for.

I want to know how to 'play' with my pictures and make them look better on the computer.

I want to be done with JBC and all the school work.

I want to be able to say what I want to my parents and not be scared.

I want to never have another migraine in my whole entire life.

I want to be a skinny blond. (Ok, the blond part I can do without!)

I want to be a Mommy. (One day done the road.)

I want to be in search of God with my whole being all the time. Not just part of the time when I find it convenient.

I want . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . to much right now .

No comments:

Post a Comment