Saturday, September 19, 2009

Halfway

Three weeks down . . . .only three more to go? I will believe it when I see it.

This past week was very long and hard for me. I am trying my best to have a good attitude and not complain about my circumstances, but sometimes, I just really need Rick in person.

I got lots of hours in this week at the daycare. People sick, lots of kids, shampooing carpets and the never ending office work. As for school - only one lesson complete. I am never going to be finished. And I don't really care anymore.

I am back into full swing with all of the church stuff. Monday night woman's bible study, Wednesday night woman's bible study, Saturday woman's luncheons, plus all the normal Sunday stuff. Never really happy about going to all the woman's stuff - it is always the same 3 people - 2 of them my mothers. Wish there were more young women my age in the church that weren't related to me.

I have been praying about a big decision. I feel like God has shown me that I need to 'Step Up' and Step out of my church pew. I just feel like I won't be taken seriously cause of my age, and also the whole situation has become a mess, so I am not exactly sure what I am getting into. But none of that matters expect that our church kids are getting cheated of knowing the love of God cause of stupid church drama and indecisions. I will let you know what happens after I talk to some elders on Sunday. Please pray for me!

Going to look at some houses today, praying that we find one soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, JP! I know the time apart is hard - been there, done that - but I promise you an end is in sight, and things will calm down and be a lot easier when that time comes. In the meantime, you will see just how strong your relationship really is...because not all couples could withstand the trials of long distance...and you know you guys can, because you, too, have done it before!! :)

    Hang in there, and if you ever need to talk, I'm just a call away!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete